Full Marathon Guide
Great Running Shoes
Marathon Running Apparel
Running & Exercise Tips
Most Popular Articles
- Ears Hurt After Running
- Upcoming 5k Races
- Running Everyday Good or Bad
- Morning or Afternoon Running is Better
- What to Wear When Running in the Cold Weather
- Running on Road after a Deep Winter
- What is Technical Running Gear
- Running after ACL Surgery
- 10 Mile Race Training
- Handling Running Leg Cramps
- Would You Like to Customize Your Running Shoes
- Duathlon Training Tips
Jogging Health Benefits
Positive Effects of Jogging
There are many positive effects of jogging if it is being done on a regular basis. Joggers found it to be a great stress reliever and it also boosts their confidence. Jogging health benefits are many like it boosts the immune system, it is known to strengthen the bones of the body, make you active and alert.
Jogging is one of the most popular forms of exercises which is performed by not just the runners but also common people who want to have good health and stay mentally and physically fit.
- Beyond doubt, those who have been jogging on a routine for them there are multitude of health benefits.
- The most essential health benefit of jogging is that it helps to keep you physically active and keeps your body full of energy all throughout the day.
- It gives your entire body the physical fit which is much desired. This includes having good effects on your heart, lungs and in fact the entire vascular system.
- Jogging is known to reduce the risk of heart strokes.
- You develop more of endurance and your muscles become all the more flexible.
- Your weight too gets reduced if you practice it on a routine basis.
- Blood pressure is one of the commonest problems being faced by people all around the world. It is to be seen that if you jog regularly then your blood pressure will also stay in control.
Health Benefits of Jogging:
- Running is also said to do wonders to the respiratory system. If you follow the proper form of breathing exercises while jogging then you will see that your breathing and respiration too are getting improved. This will have a major health benefit for your lungs.
- All those who don’t jog, most of the time complain of hard muscles and are unable to do work, but if you are a regular jogger you will see that it is having an overall good impact on your muscles also.
- If you want to keep diabetes at bay then surely jogging is a must for you.
- Jogging is also known to provide strength to the bones, so it becomes all the more useful for women runners who often suffer from weak bones. Jogging increases the mineral bone density.
- The risk of cancer which is one of the world’s deadliest diseases too can be reduced through jogging especially colon cancer, lung cancer. Ovarian cancer and prostate cancer too are known to be reduced.
- Jogging improves the overall immune system of the body.
- You tend to lose weight on the long run.