Full Marathon Guide
Great Running Shoes
Marathon Running Apparel
Running & Exercise Tips
Most Popular Articles
- List of American Made Running Shoes
- Steps to Buy Anti Pronation Running Shoes
- Best Shock Absorbing Running Shoes
- Buying Turntec Running Shoes
- Best Running Shoes for Women with Bad Knees
- Best Running Shoe for Back Pain
- Running Shoes for Heavy Men
- Buying Supination Shoes
- Best Running Shoes for Bunions
- Buying Midsole Running Shoe
- Running Shoes Not Made In China
- Buying Sidi T1 Triathlon Shoe
Most Popular Running Shoes
Popular Running Shoes to Buy
There are various types of running shoes which are present in the market, but it is highly recommended to wear only those which are the most popular running shoes. These shoes includes Asics Gel Nimbus 12, Brooks Glycerin 8, Nike Zoom Vomero+5, Saucony Men’s ProGrid Triumph 4 Running Shoes etc.
There is a wide range of running shoes which are available in the market today. In fact it sometimes become difficult as to which are the best running shoes. In such a case it is best to wear those shoes which are the most popular ones.
Asics Gel Nimbus 12:
- These are regarded as one of the most popular running shoes which the athletes prefer to wear during the running.
- These are considered as the best cushioned running shoes.
- These are light weight running shoes and have also been awarded due to the wide range of features which these shoes have.
- These should be worn by those runners who are having high arches.
- They also provide stability to your feet.
Brooks Glycerin 8:
- These shoes consist of a variety of features which makes them immensely popular in the runners world.
- These shoes are made up of a new technology which is called as Brooks DNA.
- These are said to be not just supportive but stable shoes which provides cushioning as per the feet of the runner.
Nike Zoom Vomero+5:
- These are said to be the best running shoes for you if you are underpronator.
- Wide range of improvements has been made in these running shoes in the recent years and hence they are worth buying.
- They are light weight running shoes.
Saucony Men’s ProGrid Triumph 4 Running Shoes:
- These are good in terms of cushioning and stability which they provide to the runners feet.
- They are equipped with the Progrid technology which makes them all the more comfortable to wear.
- Various other features which make these shoes worth buying includes EVA midsole, SRC Impact Zone.
Adidas Men’s Fortitude2 Running Shoes:
- These shoes consist of double layer mesh upper which is useful for providing breathability to the shoes.
- Synthetic leather upper is useful enough for giving durability to the running shoes.
- Due to the presence of EVA midsole, these shoes are considered to be simply awesome for your feet.
- These shoes are basically considered to be the best for those runners who are just a beginner and might need more of comfort and stability.
When it comes to buying the popular running shoes what matters the most is your foot type also. Make sure you have properly analysed your foot type whether it is flat feet, high arched or neutral feet.