Full Marathon Guide
Great Running Shoes
Marathon Running Apparel
Running & Exercise Tips
Most Popular Articles
- Ears Hurt After Running
- Upcoming 5k Races
- Running Everyday Good or Bad
- Morning or Afternoon Running is Better
- What to Wear When Running in the Cold Weather
- Running on Road after a Deep Winter
- What is Technical Running Gear
- Running after ACL Surgery
- 10 Mile Race Training
- Handling Running Leg Cramps
- Would You Like to Customize Your Running Shoes
- Duathlon Training Tips
Pros and Cons of Night Jogging
Night Jogging Tips
Night jogging tips come handy for those people who are often confused whether to jog at night or in day time. In fact there are both pros and cons of night jogging. Night jogging is said to act as a good stress reliever. You can get a good sleep also.
There are a large number of people who prefer to jog at night time rather than in the morning. This might be due to work schedules and one’s own preferences. Jogging is said to be one of the best ways to stay active and get rid of diseases. Most of the people opt for jogging who are overweight and if you become a regular jogger you will see yourself losing your weight and also will be physically healthy than before. Be it men or women jogging is a must for all.
Positive Aspects of Night Jogging
- Night jogging is said to be one of the best ways to distress yourself. This is especially true of those who spend long hours working.
- If you jog at night, then there are chances that you will be able to get a sound sleep which otherwise is not possible.
- Night jogging is said to be one of the best ways to stay alert and active for the next day, since you get a good sleep so you wake up also in a fresh mood.
- Jogging at night time is also known to be give a big boost to your health.
Disadvantages of Night Jogging
- Night jogging is said to be tough especially if you are living in an area where there is less of population or less traffic at night time, chances are that someone can harm you.
- You may also meet an accident if in case you are jogging in an area of low visibility or there are less lights on the road.
- \Women should rather prefer not to go out for night jogging or else if they do it is important that they keep their mobile phones with them.
- It is also recommended that you should take a partner with you when you go for night jogging or else go with a dog that will surely protect you.
- If you jog at night and if affects your metabolism then it is better that you stop and change your schedule. Make sure your health is not getting affected since night jogging doesn’t suit all.
- You should wear night visibility clothes also, or at least opt for shoes which have night visibility.
- In case you are jogging alone at night, then it can be problematic and you might be inviting trouble.
- But be it night or morning time, the main thing is to jog at the time which best suits you.