Full Marathon Guide
Great Running Shoes
Marathon Running Apparel
Running & Exercise Tips
Most Popular Articles
- Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- Backpacks for Running
- Running Shoes for the Overweight
- Running Shoes Having Arch Support
- Running Shoes for Heavy Runners
- Best Running Shoes for Wide Feet
- Running Shoes for Flat Feet
- Washing Running Shoes
- Watches for Marathon
- Best Running Jackets
- Tips on Buying Spalding Running Shoes
- Running Shoes for Heel Strikers
Winter Running Hats
Wearing Running Hats in Winter
Wearing running hats in winter is essential for the runners, because they have to protect themselves from snow and winds. Thermal hats are known to keep your head warm enough and also prevent moisture. Winter running hats should not be ignored by runners; This is essential as it will help you to get rid of heat loss.
Come the month of winters and you have to take extreme precautions with regard to what you wear for your running. Your winter running gear needs to be in tandem since you cannot afford to wear just anything.
Most of the time runners take extra care and precaution when it comes to running but unfortunately most of the time, they tend to forget to protect their heads. The result is that harsh and chilly winds and snow can wreak havoc for the same.
It is very important for the runners to always wear a running hat when they go for running.
The thermal hats are also said to keep you safe and make you run comfortably. There are various kinds of running hats which are available and hence you can choose the best which suits you.
Pearl Izumi Transfer Hat:
- It is very sleek and trendy kind of running hat which you can wear in the months of winter.
- The best thing is that it comes with breathability features.
- It is very light weight running hat and hence if you don’t want to wear it, you can keep it in your pocket also.
- The good thing about this hat is that it keeps your head warm.
Mizuno Breath Thermo Head Pip:
- This hat from Mizuno is made up of the latest technology which involves producing heat from the moisture only.
- The good aspect is that it is very good from health point of view also since it has anti-bacterial properties.
- Thus you won’t feel the sweats smell if you wear this hat. Hence it is very much recommended.
- This cap has got a retro look.
- It is made up of organic cotton which is said to be very durable also.
- The good thing is that you will feel very comfortable when you run wearing this hat.
Pearl Izumi Transfer Running Skull Cap:
- You can wear it in order to protect yourself from winter winds.
- This cap consists of special properties that help in keeping the moisture away from the head.
- It is made up of polyester and nylon.
- It consists of a reflective logo also so you can wear them for night running.
Resource: In the cold weather it is necessary to protect your head also. There are various thermal hats available to do so.